Location (one of the following hybrid locations preferred, remote considered):
Why join the BeerBoard team?
BeerBoard is the leading technology and automated intelligence company for the food & beverage industry. We manage bar sales and 55,000 products through our industry-leading technology for on-premise Liquor, Beer & Wine. Our patented Software as a Service (SaaS) platform has digitized the interaction between retailers and distributors, providing automated ordering, inventory, and pricing from a single dashboard. BeerBoard has streamlined efficiency, operations and increased top and bottom-line revenue cross the industry. BeerBoard’s proven platform and solutions are integral components driving success in thousands of locations nationally including Buffalo Wild Wings, Hooters and Twin Peaks.
About the Opportunity:
The Training Manager will support the operations and customer success team by providing relevant and up to date training materials. In this role the Training Manager will also develop and implement traditional and modern learning and development strategies designed for effective and efficient usage of the BeerBoard SmartBar platform (and suite of services) to drive company and client results.
The Training Manager will interact with all levels of the client organization(s), mostly with and through client training and store operations. The role will interact significantly with the customer success and optimization team and other client facing departments.
The Training Manager will be a key participant in the operations team and provide tools and resources to help drive customer engagement, impact key metrics of customer support, provide client & internal training resources and help build executive/field level presence with customers.
In this role you will:
- Create best in class training programs and material using delivery systems that are relevant and reflective of product line.
- Build & maintain video training content library within a schedule and budget.
- Keep all curriculum and materials current and coordinated across all platforms.
- Maximize the effectiveness of the knowledge base and “How To” video training tools.
- Use analytics to build strategy and improve effectiveness of product line.
- Provide training to operations support staff and provide onboarding training for new customers.
- Build sustainable relationships with internal and external customers.
- Provide support to operations staff with updates on change requests, bug fixes, or other developmental items
- Review CRM daily, follow-up on support tickets and document client interactions in CRM.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Digital Media, Technical Writing or Instructional Design or equivalent combined with industry experience.
- Ability to author and edit training content utilizing standard industry tools and techniques.
- Demonstrated experience running training projects from inception to completion with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge and understanding of learning principles and methodologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly in producing and writing original content.
- Ability to function in a dynamic environment subject to impromptu changes in schedules and priorities.
- Strong customer relations and follow through skills – deadline driven with a sense of urgency.
- Attention to detail – ability to plan, multitask, prioritize, identify and resolve problems.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with other functional teams.
- Provide feedback to support continuous improvements and best practices.
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills.
Interested in being a part of BeerBoard? We look forward to your application!
Applicants and employees for this position will not be sponsored for work authorization, including, but not limited to H1-B visas.
Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the hiring process. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.