SALES EXECUTIVE (ORLANDO / TAMPA)
Orlando or Tampa Bay, Florida (Hybrid position – in field/work from home)
Why join the BeerBoard team?
BeerBoard is the leading technology and automated intelligence company for the food & beverage industry. We manage bar sales and 55,000 products through our industry-leading technology for on-premises Liquor, Beer & Wine. Our patented Software as a Service (SaaS) platform has digitized the interaction between retailers and distributors, providing automated ordering, inventory, and pricing from a single dashboard. BeerBoard has streamlined efficiency, operations and increased top and bottom-line revenue cross the industry. BeerBoard’s proven platform and solutions are integral components driving success in thousands of locations nationally including Buffalo Wild Wings, Hooters, Twin Peaks.
Headquartered in Syracuse, NY, we are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join our team to represent our products and services in either Orlando or Tampa markets. The individual hired for this position will be responsible for driving sales and executing market plans throughout Florida.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary ($50-$65K based on experience), unlimited variable compensation
- Medical benefits
- Automobile, phone, business expense reimbursement
- 401k retirement plan with company matching contribution
- Product training and bi-annual company meetings
- Shaping the future of the industry today!!
About the Opportunity:
Incredible technology sales development opportunity in the alcohol industry for the leading platform driving over 10x ROI for clients. The Sales Executive will be responsible for leveraging existing industry partner referrals and generating leads. Position is focused on developing regional chain and independent bar/restaurant clients with monthly quotas. The Sales Executive will manage all aspects of the sales process including active prospecting, qualification, evaluation, close and transition to the internal onboarding and support teams.
In this role, you will:
- Define and execute territory and account sales plans for your assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales quotas through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer interaction and transactional information in a CRM system
- Coordinate internal pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle
- Provide presentations, product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Provide regular reporting of prospecting, pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers, and support staff
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience, preferably sales experience with food and beverage industry
- Proven track record to meet and exceed sales goals selling to the bar/restaurant industry
- Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; ability to communicate professionally
- Exceptional presentation skills with the ability to articulate compelling value propositions of our company mission
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals within a timely manner
- Capable of developing compelling strategies that deliver results
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced industry changing environment
- Strong PC skills and overall, technically savvy
- Proficiency with CRM systems
Interested in being a part of BeerBoard? We look forward to your application!
Applicants and employees for this position will not be sponsored for work authorization, including, but not limited to H1-B visas.
Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the hiring process. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.