ONBOARDING & IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST
Onboarding & Implementation Specialist
Syracuse, NY, or Tampa, FL preferred
Why join the BeerBoard team?
BeerBoard is the leading technology and automated intelligence company for the food & beverage industry. We manage bar sales and 55,000 products through our industry-leading technology for on-premise Liquor, Beer & Wine. Our patented Software as a Service (SaaS) platform has digitized the interaction between retailers and distributors, providing automated ordering, inventory, and pricing from a single dashboard. BeerBoard has streamlined efficiency, operations and increased top and bottom-line revenue cross the industry. BeerBoard’s proven platform and solutions are integral components driving success in thousands of locations nationally including Buffalo Wild Wings, Hooters, Twin Peaks.
Headquartered in Syracuse, NY, we are looking for an entry level Onboarding and Implementation Specialist to join our team to support customer onboarding, implementation, and integration.
About the Opportunity:
The Onboarding and Implementation Specialist will be responsible for delivery of software implementation, troubleshooting, customer support, and product integration. The Software Implementation Specialist role requires regular communication with client and support team members regarding project issues, risks, and customer needs. You will also assist with pre- and post-sale scoping, back-end application resolution and creation of internal knowledge base article solutions and best practices. This role will also support the day-to-day activities of onboarding project leads and functional managers.
In this role, you will:
- Onboard and work virtually with new and existing customers.
- Take personal accountability for driving onboarding schedule to meet or exceed established metrics and targets.
- Develop relationships with customers and channel partners to drive onboarding processes.
- Support training sessions with new and existing clients.
- Classify problems and collaborate with internal and external customers to analyze, recommend, and document workflows.
- Serve as a point of contact for onboarding delivery and performance.
- Manage and track contact interaction with customers in a CRM system.
- Demonstrate professional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Provide ongoing feedback to the implementation and support teams on ways improve client onboarding and implementation success.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-yr degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2 years of professional experience.
- General software technologist with integration and engineering experience. Experience using Microsoft Office products and cloud-based applications.
- Knowledge of food/beverage industry, CRM management, training/presentation methods, E-commerce, marketing and/or sales, a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team in a cross-functional capacity.
What’s in it for you?
- Medical benefits
- 401k retirement plan with company matching contribution
- Product training and bi-annual company meetings
- Shaping the future of the industry today!!
Interested in being a part of BeerBoard? We look forward to your application!
Applicants and employees for this position will not be sponsored for work authorization, including, but not limited to H1-B visas.
Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the hiring process. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.