ONBOARDING & IMPLEMENTATION INTERN
Onboarding and Implementation Intern
Syracuse, NY or Minneapolis, MN
Hourly position 32-40 hours per week. Hourly rate to be determined.
Why join the BeerBoard team?
BeerBoard is the leading technology and automated intelligence company for the food & beverage industry. We manage over $1 billion in total bar sales and 60,000 products through our industry-leading technology for on-premise Liquor, Beer & Wine. Our patented Software as a Service (SaaS) platform has digitized the interaction between retailers and distributors, providing automated ordering, inventory, and pricing from a single dashboard. BeerBoard has streamlined efficiency, operations and increased top and bottom-line revenue across the industry.
Headquartered in Syracuse, NY, we are looking for an entry level Onboarding and Implementation Intern to join our team to support customer onboarding, implementation, and integration. This entry level position could lead to additional levels of responsibilities and career advancement.
About the Opportunity:
You will be part of the Onboarding and Implementation team. This team is responsible for delivery of BeerBoard software implementation, equipment processing and installation, post installation mapping and calibration, customer support, contractor communication, product integration and sales audits.
In this role, you will:
- Onboard and work virtually with new and existing customers.
- Coordinate post installation product mapping and calibration.
- Participate in customer kickoff calls and collect customer onboarding documentation and information.
- Pack and ship equipment to installation partners and confirm receipt and finalize schedules.
- Conduct Sales Audits to validate data integration and accuracy.
- Manage and track contact interaction with customers in a CRM system.
- Classify problems and collaborate with internal and external customers to analyze, recommend, and document workflows.
- Provide ongoing feedback to the implementation and support teams on ways to improve client onboarding and implementation success.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven experience managing multiple tasks to satisfactory completion. Track record of getting things done. Deadline driven.
- 2+ years’ work history with experience in Customer Service, Business Services, Computer Science, Information Technology or Project Management. Knowledge of the Food & Beverage experience a plus.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products and cloud-based applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team in a cross-functional capacity. Can follow directions as well as work independently.
- Proven customer relations and strong follow up/follow through skills.
- Present work product in a professional manner and consistently demonstrate a customer centric service mentality.
What’s in it for you:
- A shared passion for excellent standards within the beverage industry.
- Working for a growing, entrepreneurial, and close-knit company.
- Career advancement opportunities.
Interested in being a part of BeerBoard? We look forward to your application!
Applicants and employees for this position will not be sponsored for work authorization, including, but not limited to H1-B visas.
Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the hiring process. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.