HUBSPOT ADMIN (INTERN)
HubSpot Admin (Intern)
Syracuse, NY or Remote
Why join the BeerBoard team?
BeerBoard is the leading technology solutions provider for the hospitality industry, enabling retailers and suppliers to make fact-based decisions about their complete alcohol management. The company manages more than $1 billion in alcohol sales and 100,000 products through its industry-leading solution. Its patented digital platform captures, analyzes, and reports real-time data related to alcohol performance, ordering, inventory, and payments. The versatile platform is easily operated from a single dashboard, and it has streamlined operations and increased top and bottom-line revenue for operations of every size across the United States.
Headquartered in Syracuse, NY, we are looking for a HubSpot Admin to join our team in our corporate office or work remotely.
About the Opportunity:
This role is primarily an internal support role for the company, driving effective and efficient usage of its HubSpot CRM platform.
In this role, you will:
- Manage roles, system access and other tasks in HubSpot
- Serve as the frontline resource for internal end users to field questions, troubleshoot issues, and resolve problems in HubSpot
- Monitor system performance, data integrity and user activity to make recommendations and deploy continuous improvements in HubSpot
- Oversees data integrity within HubSpot CRM through data import management, data auditing, cleanup, and de-duping
- Assist cross-functional teams and internal resources to define process requirements and change requests related to Operations workflows
- Data reporting as requested
- Other duties as needed
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Good understanding of CRM tools like HubSpot and experience in working on Microsoft products like Outlook / Word / Excel / SharePoint / Teams
- HubSpot, development/administration experience preferred
- Strong data management and organizational skills
- Proven experience creating reports, optimizing processes, and managing dashboards
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Preferred, but not required: Experience supporting a team of Sales/Marketing/Support/Implementation professionals in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Like what you’re hearing so far, but still wondering if BeerBoard is right for you? We offer:
- A shared passion for excellent standards within the beverage industry
- Working for a growing, entrepreneurial and close-knit company
- This position is part-time if currently taking college courses, or full-time over the summer
Interested in being a part of BeerBoard? We look forward to your application!
Applicants and employees for this position will not be sponsored for work authorization, including, but not limited to H1-B visas.
Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the hiring process. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.