E-COMMERCE MANAGER (SMARTORDERS)
We are looking for an experienced E-Commerce Manager to oversee the implementation, development, and utility of our BeerBoard’s SmartOrders Program. The e-commerce manager will be required to conduct research on platform features, advise on implementation strategy of SmartOrders, and monitor the effectiveness of such strategies by inspecting KPI metrics. You will lead a team, ensuring they are fostered with your practical / hands-on guidance, as required. To ensure success as an e-commerce manager, you should remain knowledgeable about relevant trends and innovations in e-commerce.
E-Commerce Manager Responsibilities:
- Devising strategies that harness customer success and sales-related insights, success and failure standards, and effective developments to encourage sales in our online store.
- Creating frameworks that transform our B2B LBW ordering service into highly profitable platforms.
- Coordinating with the development team to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies.
- Creating a best-in-class user experience for SmartOrders users
- Manage EDI-related support responsibilities, which include transaction monitoring, EDI maintenance, reporting, and consultation with internal users and external vendors
- Analyzing platform usage to advise on modifications and the effectiveness of product strategies.
- Examining success and failure metrics to inform client and key business stake holders.
- Reporting on the utility of existing and new strategies.
E-Commerce Manager Requirements:
- Degree in marketing management, business, information systems, or similar.
- Extensive experience as an e-commerce manager.
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales and product enhancing strategies.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.
- 3+ years of managerial experience in EDI strategic planning and daily operations.
- Strong Data Exchange/ EDI background, supporting Enterprise level environment.
- Working knowledge of EDI Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment.
- Working knowledge of file transfer protocols including X12, HTTPs, FTP, SFTP, AS2.
- All other duties as assigned.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this job opening, now or in the future.