E-COMMERCE ANALYST INTERN
E-Commerce Analyst Intern
Hourly position 32-40 hours per week. Hourly rate to be determined.
Why join the BeerBoard team?
BeerBoard is the leading technology and automated intelligence company for the food & beverage industry. We manage over $1 billion in total bar sales and 60,000 products through our industry-leading technology for on-premise LBW. Our patented Software as a Service (SaaS) platform has digitized the interaction between retailers and distributors, providing automated ordering, inventory, and pricing from a single dashboard.
BeerBoard has streamlined efficiency, operations and increased top and bottom-line revenue across the industry.
Headquartered in Syracuse, NY, we are looking for an E-Commerce Analyst Intern to join our team in our corporate office.
About the Opportunity:
This role is primarily a client facing position responsible for driving effective and efficient usage of the SmartBar platform to drive results. The E-Commerce Analyst Intern will be responsible for reaching out to distributors to receive data needed for our ordering platform. The E-Commerce Analyst Intern will take the data received and enter it into our system (data entry) and map it appropriately. Lastly, the E-Commerce Analyst will be responsible for auditing data to make sure it matches between our system & the distributor’s system.
In this role, you will:
- Reach out via email / phone to distributors to receive the necessary information for our ordering platform.
- Responsible for uploading received data from the distributor into our database.
- Responsible for mapping the data appropriately so customers can use our ordering platform.
- Responsible for auditing all received data to ensure it matches between all systems.
- Build sustainable relationships with all levels within client organization while representing BeerBoard.
- Proactively identify the needs of the client based on their services used and long-term objective.
- Understand the Three-Tier alcohol eco-system to better understand the customer’s needs as well as their distributor partners.
- Generate data analysis and identify data issues and ensure data integrity.
- Provide feedback to BeerBoard to support continuous improvements and best practices on SmartBar platform.
- Escalate technical issues to Tech Support in prescribed manner and follow up as appropriate.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with other BeerBoard Teams as needed/requested.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, using data to identify trends and ability to interpret data to support a business case.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally (in a team environment) and help resolve issues in conjunction with multiple departments.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to effectively communicate as determined by specific audience.
- Have computer skills (Window based) and cloud-based networks skills.
- Have some technical savvy and basic understanding of POS systems.
- Proven customer relations and strong follow up/follow through skills. Deadline driven.
- Keen attention to detail; ability to multitask, prioritize and identify problems and solve to satisfactory end.
- Demonstrated ability to use good judgment and work independently.
- Present work product in a professional manner
What’s in it for you:
- A shared passion for excellent standards within the beverage industry.
- Working for a growing, entrepreneurial, and close-knit company.
- Career advancement opportunities.
Interested in being a part of BeerBoard? We look forward to your application!
Applicants and employees for this position will not be sponsored for work authorization, including, but not limited to H1-B visas.
Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the hiring process. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.