DIRECTOR – SYSTEM INTEGRATIONS
The Director – System Integrations will work with our partner and client technology teams to integrate POS, back-office and ordering systems with the BeerBoard platform (fully deployed on AWS). This individual will manage our integrations team (POS/Back-Office and Ordering) and be our lead point-of-contact in implementing various integrations with the software systems of our partners and clients. This person will also help influence design changes to those tools and products to make them more powerful and easier for our partners to implement.
- Collaborates with development teams on customer requirements, architecture design and code reviews, systems, integration and user acceptance testing, and roll-out of new applications
- Works with various technology teams for new application development and cycle maintenance
- Help our Integrations Team and our customers troubleshoot integration challenges
- Executes systems, integration, and user acceptance testing to support roll-out of new applications
- Knowledge of current POS technology and Back-office solutions
- Partners heavily with Sales organization and IT Solution Delivery for strategy definition and implementation
- Interacts with business users to gather and validate requirements and develop detailed specifications and designs for new architecture
- Ability to establish client connectivity into BeerBoard’s AWS platform for transaction processing & batch file transfers (e.g. ISO8583, sFTP, PGP, TLS, etc.)
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with a focus on computer science or software engineering or equivalent
- Superior oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to manage expectations of the business, clients, team members, management and external groups
- Experience in connectivity areas such as HTTPS, SSL, VPN Routers and Lease Line circuits
- Strong analytical and technical skillset used to drive requirements, testing and production validation
- Strong ability to liaison between BeerBoard technology teams, customer technology teams and sales teams.
- Able to link business strategy with IT technology initiatives
- All other duties as assigned.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this job opening, now or in the future.