BeerBoard is looking to add a proven DBA to our team. This experienced database expert will set strategic direction for the design and deployment of our corporate SQL database behind the AWS production platform. This person will manage US and offshore teams, incident management, change management and identifying key process methods for efficient delivery of service; maintain database standards and enforce policies and controls. You must have experience in database systems and architecture, including performance tuning, for enterprise applications.
Database Administrator Responsibilities
- Manage MySQL, PostgreSQL and ElasticSearch providing support for AWS based production, QA and development environments
- This role is key to mission critical business applications that require managing offshore teams, incident management, change management and identifying key process methods for efficient delivery of service
- Maintain database standards, enforcing policies, and controls
- Set strategic direction for the design and deployment of corporate databases
- Experience in database systems and architecture including performance tuning for enterprise applications
- 5+ years of experience managing a database administration team
- 5+ years experience in SQL
- All other duties as assigned.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this job opening, now or in the future.