CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
Customer Success Manager – this position is part of the Sales Team
Syracuse, NY – remote possibilities exist
Why join the BeerBoard team?
BeerBoard is the leading technology and automated intelligence company for the food & beverage industry. We manage over $1 billion in total bar sales and 60,000 products through our industry-leading technology for on-premises LBW. Our patented Software as a Service (SaaS) platform has digitized the interaction between retailers and distributors, providing automated ordering, inventory, and pricing from a single dashboard.
BeerBoard has streamlined efficiency, operations and increased top and bottom-line revenue across the industry.
About the Opportunity
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a client facing position responsible for building and fostering strong client relationships and driving effective and efficient usage of the BeerBoard Bar Management solution to achieve quantitative and qualitative customer objectives. The primary role will be engaging the customer in utilizing the insights provided on our platform to increase client revenue, optimize profitability, and simplify operations.
The CSM will accomplish this by leveraging and coordinating a support team of subject matter experts whose responsibilities are aligned with customer success.
In this role you will:
- While representing BeerBoard, build sustainable relationships and establish an Executive and Field Level presence with all levels within client organization.
- Proactively identify the needs of the client based on their services used and long-term objectives.
- Support Store Operations and drive engagement of the SmartBar Platform to achieve qualitative and quantitative objectives.
- Using client data and industry experience, analyze and develop insights (KPI Data) to provide strategic/tactical improvement recommendations.
- Follow defined workflow steps for Onboarding new clients and provide updates to Sr Teams, (using HubSpot) during Onboarding process.
- Work collaboratively (and daily) with Sales Team to achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with other BeerBoard Teams as needed/requested.
- Seek out opportunities to upsell and expand BeerBoard’s complete Bar Management Services package using a suggestive selling approach and trusted relationship status.
- Utilize the support structure to urgently escalate technical and functional issues to Tech Support in prescribed manner and follow up as appropriate. Utilize your team and remain focused on engagement priorities.
- Represent BeerBoard’s innovation agenda with client group(s) and deploy latest product releases & UI testing as needed.
- Provide feedback to BeerBoard to support continuous improvements and best practices on SmartBar platform.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, equivalent academic experience or comparable F&B industry experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, using data to identify trends and ability to interpret data to support a business case.
- Experience managing a P&L and using financial data to make operational improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally (in a team environment) and help resolve issues in conjunction with multiple departments.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to effectively communicate as determined by specific audience.
- Have computer skills (Window based) and cloud-based networks skills.
- Have some technical savvy and basic understanding of POS and Back Office systems.
- Proven customer relations and strong follow up/follow through skills. Deadline driven.
- Keen attention to detail; ability to multitask, prioritize and identify problems and solve to satisfactory end.
- Demonstrated ability to use good judgment and work independently.
- Present work product in a professional manner
Like what you’re hearing so far, but still wondering if BeerBoard is right for you? We offer:
- A shared passion for excellent standards within the beverage industry.
- Working for a growing, entrepreneurial, and close-knit company.
- A competitive salary with health benefits, company paid life insurance, 401K with matching feature, etc.
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Customer Success: 5 years (Preferred)
Interested in being a part of BeerBoard? We look forward to your application!
Applicants and employees for this position will not be sponsored for work authorization, including, but not limited to H1-B visas.
Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the hiring process. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.