CUSTOMER SUCCESS INTERN
Customer Success Intern
Hourly position 32-40 hours per week. Hourly rate to be determined.
Why join the BeerBoard team?
BeerBoard is the leading technology and automated intelligence company for the food & beverage industry. We manage over $1 billion in total bar sales and 60,000 products through our industry-leading technology for on-premise LBW. Our patented Software as a Service (SaaS) platform has digitized the interaction between retailers and distributors, providing automated ordering, inventory, and pricing from a single dashboard. BeerBoard has streamlined efficiency, operations and increased top and bottom-line revenue across the industry. Headquartered in Syracuse, NY, we are looking for a Customer Success Intern to join our team in our corporate office.
About the Opportunity:
This role is primarily a client facing position responsible for driving effective and efficient usage of the SmartBar platform to drive results. The Customer Success Intern will be responsible for implementing new products, training, and managing projects based on customer’s needs to assure their personal needs are met, while maintaining a strong working relationship along multiple levels of business.
In this role, you will:
- Establish relationships with client general managers to execute specific project tasks with the client.
- Support Store Operations and drive engagement of the SmartBar Platform to achieve qualitative and quantitative objectives.
- Proactively identify any needs or challenges of the client in using the BeerBoard solutions and work with the BeerBoard team to address these challenges.
- Be required to understand the Three-Tier ordering cycle to assure the customer’s needs and expectations are met.
- Provide onboarding user training leveraging BeerBoard’s training modules and documentation within the knowledge base portal.
- Onboard new clients (from a store operations perspective) and provide updates to supervisor and/or BeerBoard Team members.
- Represent BeerBoard’s innovation agenda with clients and deploy latest product releases & UI testing as needed.
- Be responsible for client data analysis, identification of data issues and validation of data integrity.
- Analyze & identify CoGS reporting errors to support client/concept profitability.
- Provide feedback to BeerBoard to support continuous improvements and best practices on SmartBar platform.
- Escalate technical issues to Tech Support in prescribed manner and follow up as appropriate.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with other BeerBoard Teams as needed/requested.
- Support Menu Management efforts with client.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, using data to identify trends and ability to interpret data to support a business case.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally (in a team environment) and help resolve issues in conjunction with multiple departments.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to effectively communicate as determined by specific audience.
- Have computer skills (Window based) and cloud-based networks skills.
- Have some technical savvy and basic understanding of POS systems.
- Proven customer relations and strong follow up/follow through skills. Deadline driven.
- Keen attention to detail; ability to multitask, prioritize and identify problems and solve to satisfactory end. • Demonstrated ability to use good judgment and work independently.
- Present work product in a professional manner
What’s in it for you:
- A shared passion for excellent standards within the beverage industry.
- Working for a growing, entrepreneurial, and close-knit company.
- Career advancement opportunities.
Interested in being a part of BeerBoard? We look forward to your application!
Applicants and employees for this position will not be sponsored for work authorization, including, but not limited to H1-B visas.
Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the hiring process. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.