CLIENT ONBOARDING & CUSTOMER CARE ASSOCIATE
Client Onboarding and Customer Care Associate
Why join the BeerBoard team?
BeerBoard is the leading technology and automated intelligence company for the food & beverage industry. We manage bar sales and 55,000 products through our industry-leading technology for on-premise Liquor, Beer & Wine. Our patented Software as a Service (SaaS) platform has digitized the interaction between retailers and distributors, providing automated ordering, inventory, and pricing from a single dashboard. BeerBoard has streamlined efficiency, operations and increased top and bottom-line revenue cross the industry. BeerBoard’s proven platform and solutions are integral components driving success in thousands of locations nationally including Buffalo Wild Wings, Hooters, Twin Peaks.
Headquartered in Syracuse, NY, we are looking for an entry level Client Onboarding and Customer Care Associate to join our team to support customer onboarding, implementation and integration.
About the Opportunity:
The Client Onboarding and Customer Care Associate will be responsible for delivery of software implementation, troubleshooting, customer support, and product integration during onboarding. The Client Onboarding and Customer Care Associate role requires regular communication with client and support team members regarding project issues, risks, and customer needs. This role will also support the day-to-day activities of onboarding leads and managers.
In this role, you will:
- Assist with onboarding of newly acquired customers by working with each location to complete the Onboarding of Services.
- You will schedule and complete tasks with an Owner, Manager or Staff of each new location and develop relationships with customers and channel partners to drive onboarding processes.
- Compile reports consisting of pictures and data received from each location for onboarding.
- Ensure and maintain customers’ accurate line assignments and properly calibrated meters.
- Provide continuous support through the onboarding process and take personal accountability for driving onboarding schedule to meet or exceed established metrics and targets.
- Classify problems and collaborate with internal and external customers to analyze, recommend and document workflows.
- Represent BeerBoard Onboarding and Customer Care team while working directly with the Head of Onboarding and serve as a point of contact for onboarding delivery and performance.
- Manage and track contact interaction with customers in a CRM system.
- Demonstrate professional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-yr degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2 years of professional experience.
- General software technologist with integration and some engineering experience.
- Knowledge of food/beverage industry and bar management, CRM management, training/presentation methods, E-commerce, marketing and/or sales, a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- Medical benefits
- 401k retirement plan with company matching contribution
- Product training and bi-annual company meetings
- Shaping the future of the industry today!!
Interested in being a part of BeerBoard? We look forward to your application!
Applicants and employees for this position will not be sponsored for work authorization, including, but not limited to H1-B visas.
Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the hiring process. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.