BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER
Business Office Manager
Why join the BeerBoard team?
BeerBoard is the leading technology and automated intelligence company for the food & beverage industry. We manage over $1 billion in total bar sales and 55,000 products through our industry-leading technology for on-premise Liquor, Beer & Wine. Our patented Software as a Service (SaaS) platform has digitized the interaction between retailers and distributors, providing automated ordering, inventory, and pricing from a single dashboard.
BeerBoard has streamlined efficiency, operations and increased top and bottom-line revenue across the industry.
Headquartered in Syracuse, NY, we are looking for a qualified Business Office Manager to join our team in Syracuse, NY to help the company manage a growing staff, our office and remote worker need and day to day functions.
About the Opportunity:
Reporting to CEO, the Business Office Manager is a dynamic and organized individual with experience in diverse movement work. You are comfortable interfacing with all internal management, staff, board members, consultants, clients and external contacts. You have a passion for organization and keeping things running on schedule. Problem-solving and solid attention to detail is core strengths. You preferably have experience in administrative support and demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
In this role, you will:
The incumbent should have exceptional communication skills, a commitment to achieving a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, and a no-task-too-small approach to the work. An ideal team member will be able to work well independently but also be flexible enough to be directed at times.
- Assist Department Heads with new hire onboarding.
- Oversee daily office operations.
- Work closely with CEO on a weekly basis based on business priorities and assistwith internal financial operations and monthly company/dept. budget reviews.
- Assist accounting with payments received at the office to be applied to customeraccounts and deposited in bank (as needed)
- Monitor/audit weekly billing process and reconcile with customer contracts.
- Provide “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, providing a bridge for smoothcommunication between the CEO and leadership team.
- Assist executive staff as required (arrange meetings, team events, etc.)
- Coordinate with executives to ensure smooth business transactions
- Maintain office space (supplies)
- Liaison between CEO and finance team and HR group.
- Maintain files on company policies and handle document distribution.
- Coordinate special projects – initiate projects, follow through with administratorsand then assign to appropriate person.
- College degree or advanced degree in Commerce or Business Administration with evidence of academic or other intellectual distinction
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position (business/office environment)
- Experience working with multiple online programs,(Excel, PowerPoint,Office365/Outlook, OneDrive etc..)
- Ability to take initiative, energetic, resourceful and reliable.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions
- Detail oriented with a commitment to follow-through.
- Ability to successfully interact with senior level management.
- Enjoy working in a team and able to work independently
- Effective communication and leadership skills.Like what you’re hearing so far, but still wondering if BeerBoard is right for you? We offer:
- A shared passion for excellent standards within the beer industry.
- Working for a growing, entrepreneurial, and close-knit company.
- A competitive salary with health benefits.Interested in being a part of BeerBoard? We look forward to your application!
Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the hiring process. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume using the link below: